Saturday, March 23, 2013

Immortals in Me

I ignored you……I hated you…..I loathed you……I detested you…..
It came…..it went…….it came again…..strongly…….it went very slowly…..
I lived…….just lived…..without noticing much……without caring…..without understanding
Now I know……..now I feel…….now I understand…..now I accept…
And I am sorry……so very sorry……..
Because I realize you won’t be with me forever……and yet you will…..always…..truly…..completely…..
And I wish to not exist beyond you do…….not know anything apart from you…..not acknowledge anyone other than you!
It took so long………..i am sorry…….i fear it’s a little late…..
I hope it’s not too late! I pray…….i wish……..i beg……….the rest of my lifetime isn’t enough……
I love you both…….so much…….wish I could just say it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment