Tuesday, December 28, 2010

one of the old ones.....

The thing that should not be done is done,

Accept that you are the one,

For eternity I am bound,

To be yours and only yours,

But something sprang up between us,

A demon like never before seen,

Her looks are magnetic,

Her thoughts are repulsive,

You flirted with her like a boy in love,

I saw you!

I felt water spilling from my pooled eyes,

But I could not let that happen,

I could not give up,

My life is still going on,

I was strong and always will be,

You have hurt my susceptibilities,

You have shaken me thoroughly,

But I did not collapse,

I can recover, I have a life,

I will continue with my life,

If our love is true, I will recover you!!!

(You will have the sense to come back to me!!)

p.s. ignore the last two lines........they are absolute crap!!.........written in my 9th grade.....i was a complete romantic idiot!!.......i bloody freaking gave this poem the title "love".......that tells you what the hell i was like!......not anymore........the last two lines should be along the range of......

I cannot believe i was so stupid,

Your loss, JACKASS!!

or......

You better be looking over your back,

Because i wont let you live in peace,

Till i get my revenge.......muahahahaha......

:P you get the point!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha..."teenage angst" and all that, huh? Ohmigodddddddd...I still write like this!! (and um...so do you :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jo akka teenage angst.....man, i miss it! i still write like this.....oh god.....am i still that stupid?!
    @asshole put your comments back up......or u r so DEAD!!

    ReplyDelete